Friday 6 July 2012

Date: 6th July 2012 Important News of the Day : :

( 1 ) Planning Commission is proposing a target of reducing poverty by 10 % for the population by 2017 -- the terminal year of the 12th Five-Year Plan.
( 2 ) United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) World Investment Report for 2012 has named India as the third most desirable destination for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) by global industrial giants.
( 3 ) Global financial services major Citi says that Poor monsoon may cut growth to 6% only.
( 4 ) Supreme Court throws out assets case against Mayawati, blasts CBI for targeting her.
( 5 ) Nokia launches Lumia 610 for Rs12,999 in India.
( 6 ) Samsung posts record $5.9 bn profit for second quarter.
( 7 ) Aakash 2 tablet computer ready for release.
( 8 ) Govt made it mandatory for power plants with captive mines to sell power through bids.
( 9 ) $2.5bn US aid for Pak to open NATO supply routes to Afghanistan.
( 10 ) Mauritius offers India 2 islands in effort to preserve tax treaty.
( 11 ) Aditya Birla Group buys Canadian co., To Infuse $250M Into Terrace Bay Pulp Mill As It Secures Raw Material.
( 12 ) Direct tax collection rises 7% to Rs. 1.1L cr in Q1.



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this is kind of off-topic however I had
    to ask. Does managing a well-established blog like yours take a lot of work?
    I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my journal everyday.

    I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of ideas or tips for brand new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!

    My website - cash advance online direct lenders

    ReplyDelete