Saturday 18 August 2012

Date : : 17th August 2012 Important News of the Day :


Date ::
17th August 2012 Important News of the Day ::

( 1 ) CAG 'coal-gate' report estimates Rs 1.86 lakh crore loss
( 2 ) Punjab to get world’s first all-vegetarian Subway outlet.
( 3 ) Micromax launches 10.1-inch tablet FunBook Pro for Rs 9,999.
( 4 ) NE migrants flee more cities as panic spreads Ethnic Clashes Erupt In More Assam Districts.
( 5 ) Taliban storm Pak air base that stores nuke wa
rheads.

( 6 ) Congress leader P J Kurien may be made dy chairperson in Rajya Sabha.

( 7 ) Commerce & Industry Minister Anand Sharma hints at FDI reforms by mid-september.

( 8 ) Rs 9K cr highway projects set to get cabinet approval.

( 9 ) Shell out more for MF investments, All Retail IPO Investors To Get Shares As Sebi Changes Key Norms.



1 comment:

  1. My family members every time say that I am killing my time here at web, except I know I am getting
    knowledge everyday by reading such good posts.


    Feel free to visit my website; cash advance business
    My webpage > cash advance california

    ReplyDelete